30th April 2018
The IWWF Executive Board has selected QUBITEQ to develop its Event Management System (EMS).
The EMS will be made available to all IWWF member Federations, including their affiliates and athletes, as a free value-added benefit for the 2019 season.
The goals of the EMS are:
• Management of events / competitions of all levels
• IWWF World Titled Events
• IWWF World Cup Stops
• IWWF Pro Tour Stops
• IWWF Cash Prize Events
• IWWF Confederation / Regional Championships
• IWWF Elite Competitions
• International & National Ranking List Competitions
• National Federation events
• Club Events
• Grass-Root Events
• Etc. (any type of competitions)
• Interphase with IWWF’s calculation programme
• Enable event organizers (Federations, Clubs, etc.) to fully administer events: control registration / entry fee payments / valid licenses and communication with participants, etc.) and automatic electronic interface of participants data to the IWWF Scoring Programme
• Publication of Rankings List
• Offer Federations an automated online archive of all IWWF events and results
• Enable athletes to register online for competitions and maintain a history of their scores, placements, achievements, sponsors, etc.
• Offer Federations the possibility to have an overview and control of the activities of their athletes
• Enable the public and media access to event information and athletes’ biodatas
• Manage all IWWF sport disciplines:
• Tournament 3-Event Waterskiing
• Boat Wakeboard
• Cable Wakeboard
• Barefoot Skiing
• Disabled Skiing
• Ski Racing
• Show Skiing
QUBITEQ (formerly ‘Hotech’, established in 1987) is an Independent Software Vendor and Systems Integrator involved in the design, development, sale and support of integrated software applications, innovative mobile solutions and online services. The company has a proven record on identity management, access control, industrial automation, security and secure transactions applications, loyalty, ticketing, mobility and location-based value-added services, capitalizing on its expertise in smart cards, the use of NFC, RFID & contactless technologies and its experience in secure systems’ design and database management. QUBITEQ has invested, maintains and offers end-to-end turnkey solutions in securely hosted and managed computing environments facilitating deployment of large-scalemission-critical applications. QUBITEQ is a member the NFC Forum (www.nfc-forum.org), a Microsoft Certified Partner and has a presence in the USA (San Francisco CA, Colorado Springs CO) and Greece (Athens).
Qubiteq in Sports:
Since the very beginning, due to the owners’ background in sports, QUBITEQ was initially created and involved in:
- Sports Data Processing and provision of services for Sports’ events;
- Integration of hi-tech services such as electronic timing, video finish and
- scoreboard management in result management systems, as well as the development of customized back-end software applications for Clubs and Federations. Over the years, the company followed the evolution of IT and telecommunications creating and maintaining solutions in Sports organizations for over 3 decades.
Dimos Alexopoulos – Co-Owner of Qubiteq, since 1987
- President IWWF Mediterranean Waterski & Wakeboard Confederation since 2014
- Member IWWF Tournament Council (IWWF World Tournament Council member since 2010 – 8 years, IWWF Europe & Africa Tournament Council member since 1994 – 24 years)
- Senior Level Tournament Judge (since 1989 – 29 years) First titled event as Judge was IWWF Europe & Afican Open in Poti (former USSR, today Georgia) in 1991.
- Head Judge World Games – 2001 Akita (Japan), 2005 Duisburg (Germany), 2009 Kaohsiung (Taiwan), 2017 Wroclaw (Poland) – Slalom, Trick, Jump and Wakeboard disciplines and Barefoot till 2009.
for more information, please contact Paul Fong – Executive Director <email@example.com>