7th February 2019
Nominations are now open for the 2019 IWWF International Hall of Fame with the Award Ceremony to take place on Friday, 16th August in Putrajaya, Malaysia, during the 2019 IWWF World Waterski Championships.
The list of existing IWWF International Hall of Fame Inductees can be found at this LINK.
Nomination guidelines are as follows:
- Nominations must be made using the ONLINE ENTRY FORMS only.
- Each Form must be FULLY completed before hitting “SUBMIT NOMINATION” on the Form to avoid incomplete entries.
- Those nominated must be a current or past member of an IWWF Federation.
- The Selectors decisions will be final.
- Deadline for all submissions is MARCH 1st 2019
- Inductees to be announced on March 31st 2019
About the IWWF: The International Waterski & Wakeboard Federation (IWWF) is the world governing body for towed watersports and has over 90 affiliated Federations worldwide. It was founded in 1946 in Geneva, Switzerland. It is recognized by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) as the sole authority for towed watersports. The IWWF is an affiliate member of the Association of IOC Recognized International Sports Federation (ARISF) and the Global Association of International Sports Federations (GAISF). The IWWF’s sports disciplines include, amongst others, Tournament Waterskiing (slalom, tricks & jump), Wakeboard, Cable Wakeboard, Cable Waterskiing, Disabled Waterskiing, Show Skiing, Ski Racing, Barefoot Waterskiing & Wakesurfing
Social Media & Other Important Links: